Delivery & Care
- Our normal delivery days are Monday to Friday, and Saturday until midday, excluding public holidays. If you require another delivery timeslot please call (02) 9977 1676 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Same Day delivery cut off is 1pm. After that time it will be dependent on the courier availability. Please call our friendly team on (02) 9977 1676 for updates.
- Free collection is available from our Manly Florist at 185 Pittwater Road, Manly to 3.30pm.
- If you have missed our cutoff for same day delivery please give us a call on (02) 9977 1676 and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Please note that flowers cannot be left at the recipiants premises. If no-one is at the location at the time of delivery, an additional fee may incurr if we need to redeliver.
As our flowers are wrapped, they should be placed in water within 2-hours of arrival. If this is not possible, we recommend ordering your bouquet in a vase.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device